Advertising appearing in The Senior Paper Print Editions, and on theseniorpaper.com, is subject to approval prior to publishing by The Senior Paper. We reserve the right to reject any advertising that we deem to be inappropriate for publishing. This may include, but is not limited to, the quality and/or content of the advertisement.
Advertising submitted by third-party (agencies, ad representative, etc.) must be approved by clients prior to publishing. We reserve the right to refuse material that has not been approved by clients and we accept no liability for advertisements published that may contains errors.
Payment is due at time of booking for all advertising. Publication advertising payment must be received by our office no later that 5:00 PM on the 15th day of the month prior to publishing. and payment can be made through our website. Terms and Conditions of publishing (below) are subject to change without notice.
Advertising Terms and Conditions:
- All advertising must be approved for publishing by The Senior Paper prior to publishing. We reserve the right to refuse any advertising that we deem inappropriate and/or unacceptable for publishing, in our sole discretion. This may include (but is not limited to) message, content, and/or quality, and advertising that we believe may be misrepresentative, misleading, or in any way injurious (physical, emotionally, spiritually, financially, or otherwise) to our readers, or The Senior Paper name and/or brand.
- Submitting an advertisement and/or payment electronically to The Senior Paper does not guarantee publishing. Ads submitted and/or paid electronically are still subject to approval prior to publishing.
- We may not accept the following for advertising consideration: Classified Ads; Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) or similar ads; adult services ads; companionship/relationship ads; ads that may require entry into a reader’s home.
- Advertisements not approved for publishing by The Senior Paper will receive notification with the following message: ‘Your advertisement does not meet the minimum publishing requirements and/or standards and has been declined at the discretion of The Senior Paper.’ Any payments made for advertising will be refunded.
- Unless notified otherwise by The Senior Paper, the deadline for booking advertising is the 10th day of each month prior to the next issue, (e.g., March 10th for APR issue).
- Payment must be received for all advertising prior to publishing. Unpaid advertisements may not be published.